- Thursday, January 28, 2010, 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Dunn-Richmond Economic Development Center, 150 E. Pleasant Hill Road, Carbondale, IL 62903
- Box lunch provided
- Please RSVP: (618) 453-4556 or on http://siuctechdev.blogspot.com/
- Relevant statutes related to Espionage, Economic Espionage, and Theft of Trade Secrets
- How to identify the threat and protect yourself
- Agent Shevlin will use examples and a case study on a successful prosecution
Who should attend:
- Researchers, inventors, and graduate students working with or using proprietary information.
- Researchers who work in classified or pre-classified areas (contracts related to Department of Defense), etc.
Please RSVP: (618) 453-4556 or on http://siuctechdev.blogspot.com/, lower left column on the page.